These conditions govern the sales on the website of MISTERUGBY http://www.misterugby.com
1. Conditions of sale
Protection of minors :
Minors do not have the capacity to contract and any data collection must be subject to the agreement of the parental authority which can oppose their conservation and / or the transmission to thirds.
The offer :
Validity period: our online offer includes information about the price including VAT, possible delivery costs and quantities available. Territorial scope: the offers are valid for any purchase made online, without geographical limitation, unless otherwise stated. We make every effort to ensure that our products and services give you complete satisfaction.
Any order assumes prior knowledge, full acceptance and without reservation of these terms and conditions of sale that can be challenged only in the limited cases provided in this contract. So when you click confirm after the ordering process, you declare to accept this one as well as the entirety of the general conditions of sale fully and without reserve.
Availability and performance :
The processing and preparation of shipments are usually made within 24 hours of receipt of the order. In case of out of stock or deferred, the customer will be informed of the delivery date within 48 hours, after receipt of the order, by e-mail or by phone or by post. In this case, the customer can then cancel or modify his order.
- Deferred: means that the item is temporarily out of stock and will be delivered to you within the estimated time indicated.
- Exhausted: means that unfortunately the item is out of stock and can not be delivered. Contact our Orders department either by phone at +33 220.127.116.11.64, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org: or you wish to make a second choice to replace the item sold out, or you do not wish no alternative model; in the latter case, if your order has been paid by check, you have a credit corresponding to the value of the items to be deducted on your next order, or you can simply ask for a refund. For orders paid by credit card, the items sold out are not debited. The products ordered will only be reserved once the payment order has been received.
2. Prices and Special Offers
Product prices :
For the countries of destination not subject to the VAT zone C.E., the price HT will be confirmed during the order after indication of the destination. The recipient will be responsible for the applicable Customs Duties or Local VAT taxes that may be claimed by the local authorities. The price applicable to the product ordered is the one appearing on this site on the day of the order of the product (s) considered. Our prices are displayed including VAT calculated from our warehouse. The shipment is made by traceable package or international carrier. We pay a portion of the shipping and packing costs and we ask you for a flat fee. Once the order has been placed, the price can not be changed. The seller retains full and exclusive ownership of the products sold until full payment of their price.
3. Delivery / Transport
Risk transfer :
The customer must, in case of damage or missing, make any necessary finding on the transport documents and confirm its reserves by LRAR (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt) from the carrier within 72 hours after delivery of the goods. In case of nonconformity of the delivered products, the merchant undertakes to refund or exchange the product (s) to his customer as soon as possible. No liability MISTERUGBY can not be held because of the delay occurred in the reception due to events beyond his control such as the delay by the carrier (the date of deposit of the products to the carrier being authentic): strikes, stop means of transport, administrative decision or any other case of force majeure which would have the effect of delaying or preventing the delivery
Exchange or return :
If an article does not give you complete satisfaction or if the size does not suit you, you just have to return it to us within ten days of its reception. The item to be exchanged must be returned to us in the original packaging and unwashed, in registered package (at the rate corresponding to the value of the package). (Article L121-16 of January 6, 1972) For all distance selling transactions, the buyer has a period of 7 days from the receipt of his order to return this product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty except for the cost of return. The exercise of the right of withdrawal requires the merchant to refund the sums paid by the buyer within 30 days or less after receipt of the product in the company. For any returned item that you have paid, the following terms and conditions apply :
- The parcel was returned unopened: refund of the package and any shipping costs.
- The product is returned simply because you are not satisfied: product refund and shipping costs.
- The product is returned for a reason that is the responsibility of MISTERUGBY: refund of the product, shipping and possible returns.
- In case of return or cancellation, a credit will be established. Nevertheless, the immediate refund is possible on simple request of the customer.
5. Duties and taxes, customs
The regulations are set by the European Union.
Shipping to an EU country (European Union) :
For any sending to the billing address :
- If the recipient is subject to VAT in the country of destination: billing will be tax-exempt after verification of the identification number.
- If the recipient is not subject to VAT: billing will be French VAT included. For any paid gift shipment in France: invoicing including VAT. Shipping outside the European Union billing exempt from taxes and duties. Customs duty at destination and import restrictions: Any customs duties to be paid at destination are the responsibility of the recipient of your shipment. These rights are not the responsibility of MISTERUGBY. This contract is subject to French law, both for the substantive rules and for the rules of form. It is therefore the responsibility of the buyer to check the import possibilities of the products ordered with regard to the territory of the country of delivery.
MISTERUGBY is equipped with the THAWTE security system which means that the number of your credit card and your order are encrypted zones and never circulate unencrypted on the network. Their confidentiality is thus preserved.
Payment by credit card online :
Enter the 16 numbers of your card and its expiry date. You will not be charged the amount of your order and shipping costs that the day of sending the goods. NB: Direct payment by credit card guarantees immediate processing of your order.
Payment by fax or phone :
If you do not wish to pay online, please take note of the electronic order confirmation number and send us the details by fax at +33 18.104.22.168.65 or contact our customer service to the +33 22.214.171.124.64
Secure payment :
The SSL protocol makes it possible to secure the pages or entry forms of the payment transaction, in a transparent manner, without the buyer having to download a plug-in or even activate additional software. By "secure" we mean :
- Integrity of information exchanged.
- Payment by SSL has become a de facto standard, since more than 95% of online sales transactions on the internet for the general public are provided by this mode of security.
7. Disputes : Governing Law - Jurisdiction
The language of this contract is French. In the case where the customer is not a French resident, disputes relating to the commercial relationship with MISTERUGBY will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts. These provisions do not deprive members outside Metropolitan France of the application of the rules provided for in international conventions.
Our customer service is at your disposal to best resolve any dispute that may arise and to find an amicable solution. In the event that the proposed amicable solutions do not satisfy you, we recommend that you contact FEVAD (www.fevad.com) or L@belsite (www.labelsite.org) or contact the competent court. Jurisdiction: the conditions of sale are governed by French law.
8. Data security
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data through strict procedures within our company. For data collected "online", we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol which guarantees a high level of protection. All information conveyed is encrypted and the confidentiality and security of your transactions are guaranteed.
« In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, we proceeded to the preliminary declaration with the CNIL of the treatment which we operate on the personal data (Declaration n ° 1519954). You have the right to access and rectify your personal data by sending a letter to MISTERUGBY / 40 ST JACQUES RUE / 75005 PARIS or by email to email@example.com You can also oppose without charge and free of charge that these data be used for prospecting purposes, especially commercial, by Misterugby or by its trading partners. ».
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.